CHILDREN’S FELLOWSHIP CAMP AND FAMILY DAY 2023
The Word of God is the Will of God
The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
What to Expect
- Three Bible teaching times each day (morning, afternoon and evening).
- As usual, we will have good food, fellowship, the pool and campfires.
What to Pack
- King James Version Bible (printed book, not electronic).
- Notebook and pen or pencil.
- Two changes of clothes.
- Pajamas (or something to sleep in).
- Swimsuit for the pool.
- Personal toiletries (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc).
- Sleeping bag or blanket and pillow.
- Bag lunch for Thursday only.
- A water bottle labeled with your name.
Some families have found it helpful to send their children with a bag/caddy to put their toiletries and clothes in when going to and from the shower.
We Will Provide
- Tents and/or houses for sleeping.
- Showers and bathrooms.
- Supervision and care for the overnight campers.
- Dinner on Thursday; breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday, and breakfast and lunch on Saturday
What to Do Before Camp Starts
- Practice learning the books of the Bible.
- If your child speaks in tongues, have family practice sessions. (Contact your fellowship coordinator if you need assistance.)
- Pray for the campers, the campgrounds and the weather.
- Pack the day before camp so you are prepared. Label all personal items brought to camp.
During the Camp
- Continue to pray for the campers, the grounds and the weather.
- Obey all camp rules and directions when they are given.
- Be kind to your fellow campers.
- Do not bring toys, games, or electronic devices to camp.
- No cell phones will be allowed. (The reason for this is so that the children can spend their time fellowshipping with with each other and learning God’s Word.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Glenn Nafey at (908) 472-9472.