Terms and Conditions
This site is owned and operated by HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP or one or more of its associates, affiliates or subsidiary organizations. You may download material from this site for your personal, noncommercial use only.
It is a condition of your use of this website that you do not, directly or indirectly
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this website;
- Use any material from this website, in whole or in part, to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- Use any material from this website, in whole or in part, to post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder;
- Use any material from this website, in whole or in part, to post or transmit any information, software, or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Use any material from this website, in whole or in part, to post, transmit, or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising;
- Engage in conduct that causes harm or liability to a user, third party, or HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP—for example, by hacking, phishing, harassing, spamming, misleading others, or scraping content that doesn’t belong to you.
HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy the law, regulation, or government request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP’S sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Our website includes the ability to set up an account which may, at our sole discretion, give the user access to additional material not available to all users. HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if:
- You materially or repeatedly breach these terms;
- We’re required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order;
- Access to certain material depends on your being a member of a class of user of which you cease being a member.
If your account has been suspended or terminated in error, you can appeal. Of course you’re always free to stop using our services at any time.
HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP has or may in the future provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties.
Neither HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP, its subsidiary companies, nor their affiliates, officers nor directors operate or control in any respect any information, products, or services on these third-party sites.
The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards or the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components.
HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise.
You (and not HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair, or correction.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP, its subsidiary companies, or affiliates, officers or directors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP materials.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user.
If you are dissatisfied with any of HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP material, or with any of HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP’S terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using any website owned and operated by HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP.
This agreement is effective until terminated by HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP, at any time without notice.
In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access this website or any website owned or under the direct control of HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP, and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from this or any website owned or controlled by HARBOR LIGHT FELLOWSHIP, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.