CHILDREN’S FELLOWSHIP CAMP AND FAMILY DAY 2023
The Word of God is the Will of God
The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
WHAT TO WEAR AND WHAT TO BRING
WHAT TO WEAR
- The camp will be outside at the Harbor Light Fellowship property.
- Dress for outdoor fun. Sneakers, explorer shoes or water shoes must be worn all 3 days. For safety reasons NO sandals or flip-flops are allowed.
- There is plenty of sun and shade. Apply sunscreen at home. There will be a sprinkler and baby splash pool on Saturday.
WHAT TO BRING
- The love of God and a big smile.
- A Bible for adults and children 6-12 years old.
- Diapers for little ones. (We will have a changing station, but not diapers.)
- A cap or sunhat if you wish.
- A water bottle labeled with their name and their picnic lunch for Thursday and Friday.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- For safety reasons, no sandals or flip-flops are allowed as footwear.
- Please do not bring any electronic devices, including for use as a Bible.
- Please do not bring any nuts or nut products.
FOOD AND DRINK
- All parents and children must bring their own lunch and water bottles Thursday and Friday (with the exception of overnight campers who only bring their own lunch on Thursday and are provided lunch by camp staff on Friday).
- There will be coolers available in the teaching areas.
- Snacks will be provided each day and lunch will be provided on Saturday for all children and adults. (All snacks and lunch we provide will be nut-free. Please remember not to bring any nuts or nut products of any kind in the snacks and lunch you pack for your child(ren).)