We will occasionally update this privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you contact us by mail, telephone, or other electronic means, or visit any of our family of websites, including harborlightfellowship.com; diosesluz.com, and any other website owned and operated by us (collectively our “website”). This policy also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
What Information Do We Collect about You on Our Website, and How Do We Collect It?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including:
- Personally Identifiable Information. This is information by which you may be personally identified, which includes information that you willingly provide via forms on the website, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, financial information, or any other information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law.
- Nonpersonally Identifiable Information. This includes information we collect automatically as you navigate through the website, which may include traffic data; location data; logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website; IP addresses; and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information Collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by way of, for example, estimating our audience size and usage patterns.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as browser cookies are.
We use Google reCAPTCHA on our website to check whether the data entered on our website (such as signing in to your account or on a contact form) has been entered by a human or by an automated program.
This service works by collecting hardware and software information (e.g., IP address, how long the visitor has been on the website, or mouse movements made by the user).
This data is sent to Google for analysis.
By accessing or using pages with this feature, you agree to these policies. If you do not agree to them, your choice is to not use these pages.
Additional Third-Party Services
We include some third-party services on our website in order to provide content to you. Use of these services is subject to their terms of service and related policies.
What Information Do We Collect Off-Line?
When you contact us by mail, telephone, or other means in order to support us through donations; access our products, programs, or services; or otherwise communicate with us, we collect:
- Information by which you may be contacted, including mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Financial information provided in connection with your donations and purchases;
- Information pertaining to you as a volunteer or employee, if applicable;
- Details of your donations and purchase transactions and other records of your involvement with us.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to
- Carry forward and manage our ministry activities;
- Contact you via mail, telephone, e-mail, or other available communication channels for the purpose of processing, facilitating, or confirming your donations and purchases;
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us and notices about your account;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, in any other way we may describe when you provide it, and for any other purposes with your consent;
- Meet any legal or regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of Your Information/Use of Service Providers
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We will only disclose the personal information that we collect or which you provide, in the following limited situations:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose with your consent or disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Harbor Light Fellowship, as permitted by law.
Privacy Rights Pertaining to the European Union
If you are visiting this site from the European Union, you have certain privacy rights as described below.
Data Retention and Access to Records
Are Children Allowed to Provide Information Online?
Harbor Light Fellowship’s Terms, Conditions, and Privacy agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law.
If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.